Pi Zeros power on, but, no network connection on cnat

Justin Williams

Feb 23, 2022, 12:02:18 PMFeb 23
to ClusterHAT
I have older Pi Zeros (2019 ish), on a cluster hat from same time period.  These were all working fine until a few months ago.  I have re-imaged the zeros, added the ssh file in the boot partition, but, I am not getting any response - seems like they are not coming up on the network over usb.  I am probably missing a config change to bring that up, but, cannot find where that was.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Chris Burton

Feb 26, 2022, 4:54:34 AMFeb 26
to ClusterHAT
Hi
I have older Pi Zeros (2019 ish), on a cluster hat from same time period.  These were all working fine until a few months ago.  I have re-imaged the zeros, added the ssh file in the boot partition, but, I am not getting any response - seems like they are not coming up on the network over usb.  I am probably missing a config change to bring that up, but, cannot find where that was.  Any help would be most appreciated.

With the CNAT image they should get a fallback IP - so 172.19.181.254 on the controller and 172.19.181.x where x is the p number.

I would advise powering everything off, power on and then once the controller has booted, run "clusterctrl on" wait a couple of minutes and then send the output either here or to sup...@8086.net.uk if possible.

uname -a ;cat /proc/device-tree/hat/* ; echo ; dmesg|grep "cdc\|usb" ; lsusb -t; sudo ifconfig -a ; sudo brctl show  ;clusterctrl status

Chris.