Suggestion on how to put a DNS on my cluster

Vitor Gomes

Feb 18, 2022, 8:11:54 AMFeb 18
to ClusterHAT

Hello everyone, who would know how to tell me how I could put a DNS in my cluster that I can send to other people?

Today I have a domain that is my online curriculum. Would I be able to use it?

clusterkube.png cluster.png

Chris Burton

Feb 22, 2022, 3:45:56 AMFeb 22
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
Hello everyone, who would know how to tell me how I could put a DNS in my cluster that I can send to other people?

Today I have a domain that is my online curriculum. Would I be able to use it?

 Probably but it depends on your expectations, ISP, router, network, etc.

You would probably be best looking on a forum related to users of your ISP to see if others are pointing domains to their home networks and how they do it.

Chris.