Tutorial/questions how to configure the controller image (for dummies)

Perry das Schnabeltier

Feb 4, 2022, 8:22:08 AM2/4/22
to ClusterHAT
Hello,
is there any tutorial out there how to configure other distros beside Debian/Ubuntu/PI OS (in my example CentOS) as a CNAT controller?

8086 Support - How do I manually install clusterctrl? is for Debian/Ubuntu only, hardly none of the needed packages are available on centos, not mentioning the network magic (yep, the dummie here is me) which configures the cnat/cbridge behaviour...

And out of topic (like my escape plan): Is there a tutorial how to configure the nodes usb-networking?