perfect microusb cable on amazon

Mark S.

Feb 20, 2022, 3:10:12 PM2/20/22
to ClusterHAT
While doing some other cable shopping, I came across this super small cable (-- here, take my money.) Before placing my order, I made to thoroughly review the pictures for the USB end's orientation. It's perfect.

Gold Plated 15CM 90 Degree USB 2.0 to Micro USB B Male Cable Gold Plated Right Angle Data Sync and Charge Extender Lead (3 Pcs Micro 5p)

In fact, on my Raspberry Pi 3 is *zero* slack when ran under the ethernet cable to the lower, right USB port. If using the middle ports or used on an RPi4, there will be some slack. But by design, the microusb cable experiences no significant plug stress.

Thought I'd share my find. Cheers. Mark S.