the first raspberry doesn't turn on

Vitor Gomes

Jul 16, 2022, 3:25:32 AM7/16/22
to ClusterHAT
Hi everyone, would anyone know what's going on in my cluster, the first raspberry only turns on using USB-C.

cluster1.png

when trying to see the status of the cluster returns me this msg.

command.png
OBS, if I change the position of the raspberry, whichever one I put as first has this behaviour of not turning on.

Chris Burton

Jul 16, 2022, 5:23:05 AM7/16/22
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
when trying to see the status of the cluster returns me this msg.

command.png
OBS, if I change the position of the raspberry, whichever one I put as first has this behaviour of not turning on.

Do you have a USB cable from the ClusterCTRL Stack boards micro USB connector to USB on whichever Pi you're running "clusterctrl" on?

Chris.

Vitor Gomes

Jul 17, 2022, 4:25:02 AM7/17/22
to ClusterHAT
I did the reinstallation on the second raspberry, and it is identifying the commands now.

I did the command to turn off the power of the first and turn it on again, but nothing changed in his behaviour.

status.png

Chris Burton

Jul 20, 2022, 1:37:20 PM7/20/22
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
I did the command to turn off the power of the first and turn it on again, but nothing changed in his behaviour.

If the connector is plugged into the Pi all the way and not offset then it looks to be a problem with backplane or controller.

Can you take a photo of soldering of the connector for the controller and P1 on the backplane please.

Chris.