Pi4 clusterhat with 4 x zero w 2

petj...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2022, 1:34:05 PM2/2/22
to ClusterHAT
Hi Chris,

i have a New clusterhat 2.5 with pi4b 2gb and 4 raspberry pi w 2 nodes.
problem that i have is that the pi's boot from the micro sd card, but are not accessable.
i see them getting a ip on my router. ping p1.local shows that for a moment before its gone.

last thing i found is that the node works on the router adres is i reboot the clusterhat usb hub.
what could go wrong here?

using the lastest image from testing directory.

petj...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2022, 4:29:04 AM2/3/22
to ClusterHAT
today is tried the older image and that worked!

Chris Burton

Feb 3, 2022, 2:58:15 PM2/3/22
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
 Glad to hear you've got it working - can you let me know the filename of the image you had problems with so I can take a look?

Thanks,
 Chris.

petj...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2022, 5:16:57 AM2/4/22
to ClusterHAT
had the problems with this file :

2021-10-30-4-ClusterCTRL-armhf-full-CBRIDGE.zip

2021-11-22 21:18
2.2G