Re: [ClusterHAT] ClusterHAT 2.2 Nodes don't power on.

Peter Cross

Jun 2, 2021, 8:39:25 AMJun 2
to clust...@googlegroups.com
Did you run the command “clusterctrl on” and then did each node not boot?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2021, at 03:25, Vinay Keerthi <ktvkvina...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I haven't used my clusterhat in a long while, so today I flashed all new images on each of the Pis (controller is CBridge lite).

I'm able to boot into the controller, but none of the Pi0 nodes power on. The LEDs on the board don't turn on either, only the first (blue) one does.

Is this board dead? :(

Vinay Keerthi

Jun 2, 2021, 11:43:11 AMJun 2
to ClusterHAT
I deleted this thread because i'd forgotten to do exactly that :(

BTW, are there any plans for the clusterctrl command to support one of: `help`, `--help` or `-h` or to output all available commands when the user doesn't give a subcommand? That would be so useful.

Chris Burton

Jun 13, 2021, 10:15:51 AMJun 13
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
BTW, are there any plans for the clusterctrl command to support one of: `help`, `--help` or `-h` or to output all available commands when the user doesn't give a subcommand? That would be so useful.

It really should have been there ages ago - I've made a start and added it to github so when I publish new images they'll include it (and those who follow the upgrade steps will get it too).

Chris.