connecting a SSD1306 display to a zero

Sebastien

Aug 29, 2021, 10:04:36 AMAug 29
to ClusterHAT
Hello

I've been trying get on of the 4th zero that has pins attached to send information about the server to a oled display. I was following the first part of this tutorial:
up until putting ssh keys on the nodes themselves. After this I ssh into the p4 and start downloading
sudo apt-get --allow-releaseinfo-change update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install python3-pip
sudo pip3 install --upgrade setuptools

However, after doing this and leaving the ssh by powering off. When I try to reconnect with ssh it tells me:
"ssh: connect to host 172.19.181.4 port 22: No route to host"
After this I try minicom and I'm unable to type to log in.
Can anyone help?

thank you for your time

Sebastien