plateform supporting question on clusterfuzz

hui zhang

Apr 20, 2022, 10:07:28 AM4/20/22
to clusterfuzzlite-users
Hey,
I found this " OSS-Fuzz supports fuzzing x86_64 and i386 builds" in OSS-Fuzz document, so what kind of builds are supported by clusterfuzz and clusterfuzzlite?  Is there a good example to fuzz embedded system?

Thanks,
Eric

Jonathan Metzman

Jun 15, 2022, 3:09:34 PM6/15/22
to clusterfuzzlite-users
Sorry for the late reply to this email, I think I wasn't getting the emails for this group.
ClusterFuzzLite definitely supports i386 and x86_64.
I haven't seen anyone use it on something like aarch64.
It might be pretty hard to do this because you'd have to rebuild all the docker images (for aarch64 and so that clang will target that arch).
I did get oss-fuzz working on QEMU emulating aarch64
Is this something you have in mind? Or will this code be running directly on a non-x86 device?