PASTA DASH AUG 7TH SAT 6PM

Bill

Aug 3, 2010, 11:10:00 AM8/3/10
to Club Oly
SOUTH SOUND RUNNING IS PUTTING ON THE PASTA DASH THIS SAT 6PM! CLUB
OLY WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HELP WITH THIS EVENT! THEY NEED
VOLUNTEER'S!!!!SO IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE GO TO SOUTH SOUND RUNNING AND
SIGN UP AT THE STORE. THEY CAN GIVE YOU DETAILS ON WHAT TIME TO BE
THERE ALL THAT FUN STUFF OR YOU CAN TALK TO BILL AS WELL. (THEY ARE
OPEN FROM 10:30AM-7PM!!!)AGAIN IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP IF ANYONE CAN
PUT THE TIME IN TO HELP OUT! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IT IS SO
APPRECIATED!!! TAMMY HERZOG

Ruhama Sosnow

Aug 3, 2010, 11:41:25 AM8/3/10
to wilhel...@yahoo.com, Club Oly

dang,Tammy,  I am already running in it. (In a skirt, I might add... a pink one)

Hey, guys, I need more lead time to plan!

Can I get my Club Oly shirt from you at this event?

see you there!

> Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:10:00 -0700
> Subject: PASTA DASH AUG 7TH SAT 6PM
> From: wilhel...@yahoo.com
> To: clu...@googlegroups.com

Bill

Aug 3, 2010, 7:19:21 PM8/3/10
to Club Oly
YES RUHAMA I WILL BRING YOU A SHIRT!

On Aug 3, 8:41 am, Ruhama Sosnow <rsos...@msn.com> wrote:
> dang,Tammy,  I am already running in it. (In a skirt, I might add... a pink one)
>
> Hey, guys, I need more lead time to plan!
>
> Can I get my Club Oly shirt from you at this event?
>
> see you there!

> > Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:10:00 -0700
> > Subject: PASTA DASH AUG 7TH SAT 6PM
> > From: wilhelmher...@yahoo.com

Ron (MM844)

Aug 6, 2010, 1:13:06 AM8/6/10
to Club Oly
Can volunteer that night, but probably won't make it to SSR to sign
up. Can I just show up? If so, what time?

Bill

Aug 6, 2010, 8:28:14 AM8/6/10
to Club Oly
Yes that will be great !!be there at 5 pm and there will have about
four or five at the water stop and also they need some help at some
other locations finish shoot etc.ect. Ist time we will also have a
Club OLY Booth with our new banner so we need to man the table and be
ready to talk about the club!
Bill