Sound to Narrows, meeting point

Bill

Jun 8, 2010, 9:58:00 AM6/8/10
to Club Oly
Hey gang! for those who are running Sound to Narrows, We will park at
our favorite spot the church, Faith seminary on pearl st. next to
Vassault park, get their early so you can get a spot! we are planning
to arrive at 7-ish those of you not and doing a long run please post
what your doing so new members can some also!

Debbie Overstreet

Jun 11, 2010, 1:11:27 AM6/11/10
to Bill, Club Oly
Good luck to everyone doing Sound to Narrows!  Have fun and remember hills are your friends.
Debbie O.
PS FYI I-5 has lane closures on Sat am, 2 lanes are closed northbound until 11am.  Leave extra time to get there.

The ninth and final extended weekend closure is planned for Friday, June 11. Weekend work hours are:
• Friday, June 11 – two lanes of both northbound and southbound I-5 between Gravelly Lake Drive in Lakewood and 48th Street in Tacoma close at 9 p.m.; three lanes close by 11 p.m. Southbound lanes reopen by 6 a.m. Saturday, June 12, and northbound lanes reopen by 11 a.m. Saturday, June 12.
• Saturday, June 12 – two lanes northbound I-5 between Gravelly Lake Drive in Lakewood and 48th Street in Tacoma close at 7 p.m. with a triple-lane closure in effect by 8 p.m. All lanes reopen by noon, Sunday, June 13.