Seattle Rock'n'Roll

Ruhama

Jun 8, 2010, 5:18:30 PM6/8/10
to Club Oly
Hi all,
Who is doing Seattle Rock'n'Roll? Who did it last year and took the
shuttle from the finish line to the start? Any tips? Any plans for
meet-up?
See you there!

ruhama

Thomas Mettler

Jun 8, 2010, 5:54:55 PM6/8/10
to Ruhama, Club Oly
I did it last year.  My word of advice, try to get to the shuttle areas *ridiculously* early.  I was 20 minutes late for the gun.  Unless they have somehow changed the whole method of shuttle/personal vehicle log jam at the start, you will be late if you don't plan to arrive an hour before the gun.