Pacers for Capitol City Marathon

Bill

Dec 31, 2010, 9:14:18 AM12/31/10
to Club Oly
It is the closing Days of 2010 and I recently have had some friends
express interest in Pacers for CCM So..I am trying one more time to
organize pace groups for 2011 CCM race, I spoke with Leslie and she is
would love to see it happen as well. Cap City will give Pacers a free
entry to the folowing years race and the 2011 race will be comped as
well! We would like to try cover from 3:20,3:30 3:45 on up to over 4
hours at BQ timesYou would commiting to pacing the whole 26.2 effort.
We want to give a quality paceing experience A slight negitive split
very consistant miles splits as much as can be done on such a hilly
course.. and be sure to not bite off more than you can deliver! Please
commit to an effort that is well below your personal best! I would
like have one person per pace time first, then add multiples after
that.Please spread the word and what do you think?