Store problems

William Locke

Sep 26, 2014, 11:52:06 AM9/26/14
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
I have installed a fresh copy of the current version.  Install went perfectly.  I logged in with my admin account.  clicked on products got 500 error.  clicked on category and was able to add category.  I then clicked on products again.  This time no 500 error.. assuming because a category was added.  I added a product successfully.   If I click on category it shows my category.  If I click on products it shows my product.  If I click on store it says there are no categories for this location.. I only have 1 location.. even if I click on change location i get the same problem.  Can anyone help?

Nicolas Mailloux

Feb 4, 2016, 9:11:03 AM2/4/16
to ClubMaster Users
I am having similar issue, seem slike version 1.35 has somethine wrong ...