changing clubmaster.yml

Tim Bastiaenssens

Feb 26, 2013, 12:41:05 PM2/26/13
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
I changed some parameters in de clubmaster.yml file so i can adjust the app to suit my needs.
But when i disable for example the weather or tournament option. The options are still visible and available.

i was wondering do I have to run some script to update the database so the affected modules are switched off?
Are do I have to adjust this file even before setting it up?

BTW it is a wonderful tool and i might extend it for use in our club.

Please help me out

Michael Holm

Apr 4, 2013, 3:04:35 PM4/4/13
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

You are right.. i might need to write something in the documentation, if you make any changes you have to clear the cache first before the changes takes effect..

So just remove the folder:

app/cache/prod/*

and then the changes will take effect, i will update the documentation..

Best regards,
Michael Holm