Database Installation

Abdullah Aamer

Jul 2, 2012, 10:42:37 AM7/2/12
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
During the installation when i got to the point where database is being installed, I get an error message.

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Please contact the administrator if the error continue.

What can I do to fix this?

Thank you

Michael Holm

Aug 9, 2012, 8:59:34 AM8/9/12
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, i guess you use the latest version 1.2?

I can see there is not that much debug in the installer, and there sure should be some more help here.. but do you have the php log, there might be written something to your logfiles?

Also, does the web/config.php page indicate, does it give you any output beside everything is looking good?

Best regards,
Michael Holm

Jürgen Waibel

Jan 23, 2013, 4:10:45 AM1/23/13
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
i had the same problem when i used the master version from github.

after adjusting my parameters.yml file to suite my needes, i had to use bin/remake_schema.sh to get it running. This gave me at least a working system where i can log into.