Installation issues... Database configuration

James Duff

Jun 27, 2013, 3:56:12 AM6/27/13
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to set up Clubmaster for the first time, but am facing a weird error. I have configured my database in the wel page, then copied and pasted the text into the parameters.yml file, but get the response "Oh snap! SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

The using password: NO bit is interesting, as a password has been provided. Please find below the text of the parameters.yml file (sanitised to remove real username and password):
parameters:
    database_driver: pdo_mysql
    database_host: localhost
    database_port: '3306'
    database_name: clubmaster
    database_user: <database user>
    database_password: <database password>
    mailer_transport: smtp
    mailer_host: localhost
    mailer_user: null
    mailer_password: null
    locale: en
    secret: <some secret text>

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Running on IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, browser access through Chrome 27 on OS X 10.7.
PHP v5.4.8, MYSQL v5.5.28

Thanks.

--James