considering downloading this software but need advice ......

michael stew

Nov 10, 2014, 2:33:52 PM11/10/14
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

I am looking to start a campaigning website using wordpress and want visitors to my site to be able to join as a supporter

basically they would sign up and allow permission for us to email them with demo event dates etc. it will be more of a mailing list

rather than an activity group where members can contact each other ( this would not be allowed).

ideally you will be able to join and choose a sub group , a local group like a location ie london etc

i have looked at the demo and it looks good but i cannot see any way of actually joining as a user in the demo only login function.

or am i missing something ?  can you help?

thanks in advance

michael stew

Nov 26, 2014, 12:01:24 PM11/26/14
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com