Bugs All Around

Alif OpenSource

May 13, 2015, 7:29:16 AM5/13/15
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Good job on getting this together. However, would like to point out a couple of bugs.

1. The setup will show that something to do with the composer is not updated. However you can still continue the setup. Updating the composer will break other apps that uses Symphony.
2. After the setup has been completed, the index page still points to the setup dir.
3. The "Products" page is always showing Error 500 for some unknown reason.

Please advice if this is not a stable release. It was downloaded from clubmaster.org not github. Should i have used he github version?

Thank you.
-AOS.

Nicolas Mailloux

Feb 4, 2016, 8:47:38 AM2/4/16
to ClubMaster Users
I have the same problem Error 500 on the product page

Dušan Libo

Apr 15, 2016, 3:43:41 AM4/15/16
to ClubMaster Users
You must create a categroy what I remeber... than your priuct page will be runing well.
Dusan