Subscriptions - How to set up

Ian Messenger

Jun 4, 2014, 11:36:15 AM6/4/14
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

I have successfully installed a clean copy of Clubmaster and I have set up shop items, events etc.

I can't see how to set up subscriptions, can anyone help?

Thanks

Fanis Himartiotis

Jul 12, 2014, 4:18:38 AM7/12/14
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com

I have exactly the same problem.

I want to assign subscriptions to users or members and i cannot find how...

If someone knows please help us!

Michael Berna

Jan 2, 2015, 1:10:49 PM1/2/15
to clubmast...@googlegroups.com
I sort of figured this out I think. Create a product in your shop. Once it's created, using an admin account go to products under the shop tab. You should see your product. To the right of your product click on the attribute button (under action). This will give you options for that stuff.

-They need better documentation! Great program but we need to know how to use it.