Removed From Leagues - Low Matching Rate

Tim G5TM

Jul 14, 2021, 4:49:46 AMJul 14
to Club Log
Hi

I really enjoy using Clublog but was dismayed last night to discover that I have been removed from all leagues owing to a low matching rate for my log. (Less than 15%).

Is this rate based on other clublog users or all QSO's uploaded? My QRZ confirmation rate is around 30%.

I can confirm that all logs have been uploaded to my correct callsign - G5TM.

I am also unsure how to improve this matching rate myself? Or, if it is purely down to the whim of other users to upload to clublog then I am also unsure how to influence this in any way??

Above all else, I would like to be reinstated to the leagues and continue to enjoy this excellent resource.

Tim

G7VJR

Jul 15, 2021, 8:06:50 AMJul 15
to Club Log
Hi all

Tim's issue was resolved via the Helpdesk.

Re: log matching rates, there are additional checks and measures around this coming which will help even out how matching levels are used internally.

73
Michael G7VJR

Tim G5TM

Jul 15, 2021, 4:27:23 PMJul 15
to Club Log
Thank you Michael for your speedy and efficient help.
73