Free ClubhOuse Invitation

Claudia Ramos

Apr 4, 2021, 11:42:55 AM (12 days ago) Apr 4
to ClubHouse Invitation
Get your ClubhOUse Invitation here for free

It had been some time since we had waited for the emergence of a new social network to get the attention of the internet and recently this happened. The name of the time is ClubHouse, an audio chat app for those who are interested in this way of communicating. However, many people may still wonder what this ClubHouse is and how it works, and that's what we're going to talk about in this article.

At the beginning, an important information (which took by surprise until the editor of this publication) is that, until the moment of the original writing of this text, the social network can be used only by users of apple's iOS operating system.

What is ClubHouse

ClubHouse, which is still in the testing phase, is a new audio-only social network that has caught the attention of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Oprah Winfrey and Ashton Kutcher. Right away, we realize that this beta is quite private, since it is only available to users of Apple devices And it is only possible to become an invited member. There is no forecast for the release on Android, but the startup's developers said in January that they would start working on this release soon.

Claudia Ramos

Apr 4, 2021, 11:43:22 AM (12 days ago) Apr 4
to ClubHouse Invitation