Our boatyard got a pruning...

Carol Cole-Lewis

Jul 4, 2020, 2:15:18 PM7/4/20
to Clear Lake Scullers
Lakeport Parks and Rec have been busy. No blackberries for us this year.....

park2.png
oarlocker.png
park3.png
park1.png
Peace,

Carol

Carol Cole-Lewis Pronouns: she, her, hers (why this is important)

Tel: (707) 413-0044

bon...@sbcglobal.net

Mike Sullivan

Jul 5, 2020, 2:54:58 AM7/5/20
to Clear Lake Scullers, Carol Cole-Lewis
Hmm,  curious how they did that.    I can't tell from photo, did they clear between our south fence and the parking lot?

In order to clear the blackberry about 4 years ago from the west side of the yard I used a tractor and steel bladed weed whacker.

Nasty work.

Debra Heckert

Jul 5, 2020, 3:47:57 PM7/5/20
to Carol Cole-Lewis, Clear Lake Scullers
I think they have been trying to clear up all the "hidie-hole" areas that were being used more and more by transients......but quite the bummer for us BB pie and jelly-makers.......
Debra

Suzanne Lee