Lakefront Park Plans

Carol Cole-Lewis

Aug 12, 2020, 7:12:55 PM8/12/20
to Clear Lake Scullers
Hi!

I went to the Lakeport Parks and Rec Meeting today about the Lakefront Park. I've attached the plans here. You'll see the Scullers boat storage area is item number 17 on the first drawing. They've given us space, though the funds are not there yet for building the boathouse. We could start looking for grants for the boathouse - any ideas??
Peace,

Carol

Carol Cole-Lewis Pronouns: she, her, hers (why this is important)

Tel: (707) 413-0044
20-08-10 Lake Front Park Design 2.pdf

Suzanne Lee

Aug 12, 2020, 7:39:51 PM8/12/20
to Carol Cole-Lewis, Clear Lake Scullers
This looks pretty amazing!  I wonder if we should try  “Go Fund Me.”  I haven’t the slightest idea how to go about it, but maybe worth a try.  Grants would be good. Suzanne

<20-08-10 Lake Front Park Design 2.pdf>

Carol Cole-Lewis