More news about the Natural High property....

Carol Cole-Lewis

May 29, 2020, 10:52:00 AM5/29/20
to Clear Lake Scullers
We will see big changes soon....http://lakeconews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65532:lakeport-city-council-approves-first-property-purchase-for-lakefront-park&catid=70:news
Peace,
Carol

Carol Cole-Lewis

Tel: (707) 413-0044
Want solar? Learn how to buy solar with confidence. Watch free training video now. No signup required.

Suzanne Lee

May 29, 2020, 11:02:22 AM5/29/20
to Carol Cole-Lewis, Clear Lake Scullers
Good, it sounds like things are moving forward!

Suzanne

Debra Heckert

May 29, 2020, 2:35:03 PM5/29/20
to Carol Cole-Lewis, Clear Lake Scullers
Wow that is something.  It is difficult to believe, though, that the State will honor this, and other such grants, in light of the (last estimate) $58 billion (!!!) budget shortage this shutdown will cost the taxpayers.  I am hearing that even public employee retirement, law enforcement and fire department budget concessions are being talked about, and it would seem that new parks might have to get in line behind, and not in front of, those budgetary items.  We will see........
Debra