Boat Yard move Saturday Sept 19 8 am.

Mike Sullivan

Sep 15, 2020, 7:53:39 PM9/15/20
to Clear Lake Scullers
Scullers

We've scheduled this Saturday for the boatyard move.  It's looking like cooler weather and less smoke coming.

Please sign up on this spreadsheet so I know we'll have enough to move the eights.   Bring your friends and family!

CLS boathouse move

Tom and I are going to meet in the morning Friday and do some pre-move work,  if you can help with that on top of the Saturday move that would be a bonus.

We're setting up a second pipe rack to replace the failed wood one,  extra hands will be helpful,  just get enough done so we can move quickly on Saturday.

If smoke gets bad again,  we'll push the date again.

Does anybody have any scrap 2x6 or 2X8 around?   looking for 2 three foot pieces(or close) by Friday.

thanks

Mike