Rowing in this GREAT weather!

1 view

Debra Heckert

Feb 21, 2020, 8:34:14 PM2/21/20
to Clear Lake Scullers, Bruce Watson
Is anyone up for it in the upcoming week????????
Debra

Virginia Cerenio

Feb 21, 2020, 8:44:45 PM2/21/20
to Debra Heckert, Clear Lake Scullers, Bruce Watson
Tom is probably available this weekend, but we are leaving town next week, returning by March 9th. I am sure he would love to row when we return, so keep us in the loop!
Virginia

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 17:34, Debra Heckert <redwoodhote...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone up for it in the upcoming week????????
Debra

cathiscogin

Feb 21, 2020, 8:58:31 PM2/21/20
to Debra Heckert, Clear Lake Scullers, Bruce Watson
I'm sorry but I have concrete plans already. I wish I could be sculling as it looks like such great weather.

Annelle Durham

Feb 22, 2020, 12:48:06 PM2/22/20
to Debra Heckert, Clear Lake Scullers, Bruce Watson
I need a little more warning but have been starting to think about it!