Moving to chsclassof1988.myevent.com

Cindy

Mar 8, 2008, 1:47:35 PM3/8/08
to Cloverleaf1988Reunion
We have a new website for the Class of 1988's 20th Reunion.

http://chsclassof1988.myevent.com/

On this site you will be able to do everything we do here and also
meet up with friends, update your address, register for the Reunion,
RSVP for events, upload photos of your family (and any highschool
photos you can find!), fill out your memory book questionaire and you
will even be able to buy your event tickets here!

We are very excited about the new site. It should make everything so
so much easier.

Please take a moment, visit the site and register. If you have time,
upload a few photos, chat on the board, take a poll, look over the
events and fill out the memory book questions.

Don't hesistate to offer suggestions.

We will be moving the restricting group access to http://chsclassof1988.myevent.com/
soon.

Thanks Everyone.