Job opportunity in Wind River Taiwan

Jacky Chen

Sep 13, 2013, 12:53:13 PM9/13/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Sorry to use this bandwidth, If any concern for this, please let me know.

Wind River Taiwan recent open one position - TAM, if you are interested in this, please direct contact me, I will transfer your CV to HR.

TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – OPEN NETWORKS

Working with the leading provider of integrated embedded software solutions, you will manage all technical needs of some of the major companies in the embedded industry. You will work closely with Wind River Account Teams and strive to become the trusted technical advisor of our customers by offering them compelling value by understanding their business needs and addressing them through Wind River’s products, services and expertise.

Responsibilities
Responsibilities:
• Manage all technical needs of account utilizing all available resources
• Manage technical resources to effectively manage customer product life-cycle needs
• Serve as a single technical point of contact and become the customer’s trusted advisor and the Wind River Workbench expert and resource person
• Manage Trade Shows and Seminars
• Develop territory and regional (multi-site) account plans and execute successfully
• Listen to customer’s needs, architect solutions and present value proposition
• Provide consistent market feedback to Wind River

Requirements
The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of software development experience in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of networking concepts (solid IP protocol)
• Exposure to SDN Concepts, Network Virtualization, OpenFlow?
• Routing (OSPFv2/v3, BGP, ISIS, RIP)
• Multicast routing (PIM/IGMP)
• IPv6
• Layer 2 protocols (VLAN, 802.1-related protocols such as STP/LACP, TRILL)
• Strong C++/C programming
• Good development experience in Linux environments and the open source community
• Strong background in embedded systems programming & embedded hardware architecture
• Strong development experience in high performance centralized and distributed packet switching systems
• Pre-sales Experience, comfort and confidence in front of customers
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related area
Preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience in L3 routing protocols (OSPFv2/v3, BGP, ISIS, RIP)
• At least 5 years’ experience in Layer 2 protocols (VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol/LACP/TRILL) development
• At least 5 years’ experience in Linux environments
• At least 5 years’ experience in in high performance switching systems, including the development and troubleshooting in the control plane and data paths areas
• Demonstrated project planning and project management experience