Cloud Storage

srinivasu

Jan 27, 2009, 9:15:23 AM1/27/09
to Cloud Storage, srini...@sigmainfo.net
Hi ,

Questions related to Cloud storage:

1.History of Cloud storage?
2.List out the Service Providers for cloud storage?
3.What is the use of cloud storage for end users? is the cloud
storage is B2B or B2C Application?
4.The cloud storage is related to software or Hardware?
5.Internet server providers come under Public Cloud in this we will
save our data in their servers.How data is secure?
6.where the data will be saved which is coming under private cloud
(i.e Organization data)
7.How data is secure for private Cloud?
8.If the cloud is collapsed what is the alternate option?
9.What is the difference between the cloud storage and VPN
connection?
10.By using the cloud storage user can access the data from remote
place which is present in his machine?
11.What is the use of going to cloud storage instead of VPN?
12.What is the Environment required to develop the cloud storage?
13.As a Manual Test Engineer how we can Test the Cloud Storage?. As
a Tester how much knowledge he has to know about Cloud storage to
test the application?. What r the Basic things he has to know before
testing the cloud storage?
14.Using which technology the cloud storage will be developed?
(DEVELOPMENT)
15.How the cloud storage will work?
16.what is meant by cloud storage?
17.what is the cloud storage Architecture? We are saving any private
data in cloud Architecture ?
18.What are the advantages of cloud storage?
19.What are the disadvantages of cloud storage?
20.What is Private and Public cloud storage? what is the difference
21.How the private cloud will be developed?
22.How the Public cloud will be developed?
23.What are the advantages and disadvantages of public and private
cloud?
24.Is the OS XP will give support to develop the cloud storage or we
have to work on Linux?
25.What are the Hardware requirements to develop the cloud storage
(or) System Configuration required to develop the cloud storage?
26.What are the basic things need to learn before learning cloud
storage?
27.What is self healing system?
28.Is the cloud storage is a Data Base?
29.If the Cloud storage server is down what will be the solution?
30.Give one example of the public cloud storage?
31.Give one example of private cloud storage?
32.How much data storage is accepted for private cloud storage?

I am expecting answers for the above questions.As a Beginner
which documents i need to refer to know about cloud storage.Give reply
as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
SRINIVAS K,