Adoption in the CloudScape

wif

Apr 7, 2010, 5:54:34 AM4/7/10
to Cloud Storage
Hi all

My CloudScape research program finds cloud adoption has accelerated
significantly over the last couple of quarters - the number and range
of
services has proliferated in equal measure too. Many of you will have
seen some
of the work we have been doing on mkt size and to better understand
the dynamics of this accelerated adoption and identify drivers,
inhibitors, requirements and
common practices, I'm conducting survey of end users. The survey is 23
questions
designed to be answered in five or six minutes and is anonymous. It
doesn't require any sign-up.
Participants will receive a summary of the results, an invitation to a
webinar
based upon the findings as well as a current 451 User Deployment
Report
(all free of charge).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9TNPQN8

Cheers