Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

Cloudstone Terminal Testers

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
Cloudstone Terminal Testers
Contact owners and managers
1–3 of 3




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


institut für digitale herausforderungen's profile photo
institut für digitale herausforderungen
Sep 11
Bug: Footer text barely readable
Font color is to light:
unread,
Bug: Footer text barely readable
Font color is to light:
Sep 11

Gillian Amarille's profile photo
Gillian Amarille, … Luminia Productions6
Aug 29
installed please test mine too
Downloaded your app keeping it for 14 and testing it looks nice. I would love the favor returned and
unread,
installed please test mine too
Downloaded your app keeping it for 14 and testing it looks nice. I would love the favor returned and
Aug 29

Joshua Adams's profile photo
Joshua Adams
Aug 27
Cloudstone Terminal Feedback
Hey, I created an an account and it said it sent me a link to verify. I never got it. Checked my spam
unread,
Cloudstone Terminal Feedback
Hey, I created an an account and it said it sent me a link to verify. I never got it. Checked my spam
Aug 27

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu