How to model 2 datacenters | DatacenterSelectionByTimeZoneExample Not working

1 view

Remesh Abhijith

Sep 20, 2021, 10:12:09 AM9/20/21
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Simulation Framework
Hi,

I am planning to model a infrastructure with two datacenters for which I referred the default provided example "DatacenterSelectionByTimeZoneExample".

However, when I run it, it's throwing "ConcurrentModificationException".

How can we model a infrastructure with 2 datacenters in CloudSimplus

Remesh Abhijith

Oct 15, 2021, 4:10:44 AM10/15/21
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Simulation Framework
Hello,

Please be informed that the issue is resolved.

It was a silly mistake from my side.