Cloud Computing Simulation Consulting

Prof. Manoel Campos

Oct 22, 2021, 4:07:56 PM10/22/21
to clouds...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

If you are doing research on cloud computing simulation and facing challenging issues, I've started to offer my consulting services.

I can help you with different kinds of issues and provide specific features for your simulations, including resource allocation, task scheduling, VM placement and migration, metrics computation, process automation, debugging, results analysis, validation and more.

If you have a CloudSim project and want to migrate to CloudSim Plus to benefit from its extensive documentation, active development and support, exclusive features, great accuracy and performance, the consulting can help you with that.

If you want more information about the consulting service, just send a message to manoelcampo...@gmail.com.

Best regards

Manoel Campos da Silva Filho CloudSim Plus creator, Software Engineer

Computer Science and Engineering Ph.D. Student at University of Beira Interior (Portugal)

Professor at Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Tocantins (Brazil)

http://manoelcampos.com

 about.me