How to know the time of tasks are cancelling ?

duaa h

Feb 26, 2022, 9:47:30 AM2/26/22
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Simulation Framework
In google cluster trace, some tasks are not completed, they may fail, evict, kill, or lost.
How to know the time of these events in CloudSim ? there is just one function for completed tasks getFinishTime(). What about failure or cancellation time?

Prof. Manoel Campos

Mar 9, 2022, 5:07:30 PM3/9/22
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Simulation Framework
Hello Duaa,
Despite these events are being processed from a Google Task Event trace file,
there is no fail or cancel time attributes in Cloudlet class.
This may be a feature request. Open an issue and I can see if I can implement that.