Workload traces

Priyanka

Sep 30, 2021, 7:57:30 AM9/30/21
to cloudsim
Hello,
I am working on workload prediction in cloud computing. I need workload traces for CPU, Memory and Disk load traces but unable to download any such workload traces. Any one can please help me how to download the workload traces with load traces of cpu, memory, disk etc.

Hamed Akrami

Oct 1, 2021, 5:19:54 AM10/1/21
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hello you can download traces from Planet lab or Google cluster may 2011 or 2019 which are newer ones

--

---
Message has been deleted