ant colony algorithm on cloudsim

wooz...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2013, 10:10:01 PM12/14/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
i have implement this algorithm,but the result is not so good.does any one implement  the ant algorithm?

Arif A.

Dec 16, 2013, 8:32:29 AM12/16/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
hey r u working on task scheduling using ant colony??I can verify it, send the code, i was working on the same topic

shekhar India

Dec 18, 2013, 2:49:42 AM12/18/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com

m also working on task scheduling...... but i am in initial stage , i mean..... i have to decide whether should i implement ACO or Genetic Algorithm.....Not very sure...... anyone pls help me to decide............

wooz...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2013, 4:18:29 AM12/21/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
we can make a discussion,you can contact me by email wooz...@gmail.com

在 2013年12月18日星期三UTC+8下午3时49分42秒,shekhar India写道:

wooz...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2013, 4:22:39 AM12/21/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
do you have some idea?i think my algorithm may be some problem,i want the aca hybid the ga

Ren Ernest

Jan 23, 2014, 7:02:52 AM1/23/14
to clou...@googlegroups.com
I am also working on it. Try to combine different constraints on ant colony algorithm. Do you mind sharing your code with me ? my email address is ernes...@live.com. Thank you so much.

Sharvan Singh Rathore

Feb 25, 2014, 2:53:55 PM2/25/14
to clou...@googlegroups.com
dear friend,
can you share your code with me. i am also working with ACO algorithm for virtual machine placement.please send me the code on my mail id -sharv...@gmail.com.
it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks,
sharvan singh

Sharvan Singh Rathore

Mar 3, 2014, 11:47:10 AM3/3/14
to clou...@googlegroups.com
hello frnd,
can you send me the ant algorithm code. i am aslo working with ant colony optimization.

raj kumar

Mar 4, 2014, 1:00:17 AM3/4/14
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sharvan, is the code working.? Does the code dynamically place virtual machine.?
 What is the output of the code.. Can you share me the code..

Roshni

Apr 10, 2016, 1:37:24 PM4/10/16
to cloudsim
Hello, i m also working on task scheduling based ACO algorithm, u people have any idea about it? please, give the code for ACO ,  if u have any reference.

jayesh vagadiya

Apr 18, 2017, 1:39:47 PM4/18/17
to cloudsim
i am working on ant colony. i need code of algorithm

taleb...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 4:03:19 AM4/27/17
to cloudsim
would you please share youe code with us
also i need it essentially
Regards,
Tal...@Europe.com

Nikhil Dhakal

Apr 30, 2017, 1:07:06 AM4/30/17
to cloudsim
Anyone please can you send any code of basic ant colony algorithm in cloudsim? my add nickars...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tarata...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2017, 1:22:01 PM11/27/17
to cloudsim

please if  working in resource allocation on cloudsim like ant colony can send the complete code of these algorithms with the cloudsim environment to help me in how to do like this in another algorithms

thabet...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 1:36:52 PM5/16/22
to cloudsim
Could you please share the code of the ACO VMP with me too please?