Do cloudsimplus include VMs workloads?

Thabet Marwa

Apr 29, 2020, 4:16:12 PM4/29/20
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
Do cloudsimplus include VMs workloads?

--
----
Marwa Thabet
Master student in Computer Science
Faculty of science of Monastir, Monastir, Tunisia
----
"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."

Manoel Campos

May 1, 2020, 10:40:22 AM5/1/20
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
There is not such a thing as VM workloads in CloudSim and CloudSim Plus.
All workload is based on cloudlet processing.
Therefore, there are the workload files in swf format and Google Cluster Data format (at resource dir). Check feature #2 at cloudsimplus.org and the traces package at the examples project.

Manoel Campos da Silva Filho Software Engineer

Computer Science and Engineering Ph.D. Student at University of Beira Interior (Portugal)

Professor at Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Tocantins (Brazil)

http://manoelcampos.com

 about.me

--
If you received an answer that worked for you, please be kind and reply to let everybody knows it worked.
http://cloudsimplus.org