VmAllocationPolicyMigrationLocalRegression

Caitlin Fischer

Oct 26, 2019, 11:21:33 PM10/26/19
to CloudSim Plus
I'm trying to use the VmAllocationPolicyMigrationLocalRegression. I'm struggling because I cannot find an existing example.

To test it out, I substituted it into PlanetLabExample1 as follows:

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.17.28 PM.png

However, when I do this, I get the following warning for all VMs.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.20.22 PM.png

What do I need to do to successfully use LR?

Manoel Campos

Oct 28, 2019, 3:18:52 PM10/28/19
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
Hello Caitlin,

I'm trying to use the VmAllocationPolicyMigrationLocalRegression. I'm struggling because I cannot find an existing example.
To test it out, I substituted it into PlanetLabExample1 as follows:
There is no example for that policy. You just need to replace the policy in one of the existing examples as you did.
If VMs are not being allocated, probably you don't have enough hosts or hosts with enough capacity.

walaa mohamd

Apr 9, 2020, 9:23:42 AM4/9/20
to CloudSim Plus
you should substituted it into migration example2