Java Exception with CloudSim Plus V6

duaa h

Jan 26, 2021, 6:53:33 AMJan 26
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Computing Simulation Framework
I updated my CloudSim Plus from 5.4.3 to 6, but the exception "java.lang.outofmemoryerror thrown from the uncaughtexceptionhandler in thread "main" occurs.

This error does not appear with pervious version and is not solved by increasing heap size.

I don't know what is the problem!!

Prof. Manoel Campos

Jan 27, 2021, 1:22:27 PMJan 27
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Please open an issue at GitHub and provide the requested information that I take a look at.
Attach a minimal simulation scenario that reproduces the issue too.

Manoel Campos da Silva Filho Software Engineer

Computer Science and Engineering Ph.D. Student at University of Beira Interior (Portugal)

Professor at Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Tocantins (Brazil)

http://manoelcampos.com

 about.me

--
If you received an answer that worked for you, please be kind and reply to let everybody knows it worked.
http://cloudsimplus.org

duaa h

Feb 7, 2021, 5:49:28 AMFeb 7
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Simulation Framework (READ RULES BEFORE SUBSCRIBE)
Thank you for replying, I put my question in GitHub