CloudSim+ 4.5.0 : VmAllocationPolicyMigration Issue

Mouheb

Jun 5, 2020, 7:14:50 PM6/5/20
to CloudSim Plus
Hello,
I'm working on VM Migration algorithms and power consumption.
When I was exprimenting  some policies inheriting from VmAllocationPolicyMigration I observed that in some configurations the CPU utilization (obtained by host.getUtilizationHistorySum() ) of  some hosts exceed 100%. This issue throws an  exception (java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Utilization value must be between 0 and 1) when I use  PowerModelAbstract class.

In the attached file, there is a configuration in which the cpu utilization of host 0 exeeds 100%. This example uses VmAllocationPolicyMigrationWorstFitStaticThreshold policy, but the problem arises also with VmAllocationPolicyMigrationBestFitStaticThreshold policy in other configurations.

Host 0: Number of PEs  2, MIPS by PE 2660
    Time: 20,0 CPU Utilization: 253,76%
    Time: 40,0 CPU Utilization: 250,00%
    Time: 60,0 CPU Utilization: 253,76%
Note that, sometimes the problem disappears when I change some paramaters like:  HOST_SEARCH_RETRY_DELAY variable, VMs  MIPS, VMs RAM ....
I hope that this issue  will be fixed as soon as possible.
Sincerely

ExampleMigration1.java