How to compare algorithms in terms of time

kajm...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2021, 4:30:42 AMJan 25
to CloudSim Plus: Cloud Computing Simulation Framework
Greeting All,
                 I want to compare the time taken by the algorithms(heuristic & metaheuristic) between two consecutive intervals. So, take the example of PABFD algorithm than how much time it will take (considering Host detection, VM selection and VM placement) to schedule VMs on PMs.
                 As I know at the start of the time interval resource request is updated and scheduling decision is taken. After 5 mins resource request updated and again scheduling decision is taken. How much time scheduling algorithm will take to decide VM-PM mapping?
                 I would be thankful for your kind consideration.

Thanks and regards
Kashav Ajmera