Cloud Computing Use Cases White Paper

Drussell4881

Jun 9, 2010, 10:43:17 AM6/9/10
to Cloud Security Alliance
The second draft of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) section for V4
of the White Paper has been posted at http://cloudusecases.org/.

Thank you to the contributors who are making this section a success as
we prepare to publish Version 4.

We would like your input on identifying the metrics which should form
the core metrics that all Cloud Consumers should consider.

We have also updated a cross-reference table which compares the SLA
requirements with the NIST delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).

I ask that you review Draft 2 and add your comments / requirements to
the draft through http://groups.google.com/group/cloud-computing-use-cases
.
One must join the discussion group in order to post a comment.

Look forward to your comments.

Dave