How big China SaaS market is?Capture a Seat with PC Stars partnership!

Andy

Jul 20, 2009, 9:14:17 PM7/20/09
to Cloud Networking
Hi,

It's Andy Zhao at PC Stars, which is a China leading provider of
distribution and Hosting services for SaaS and on-premises ISVs.

Having been in this field for years, we believe and witness that there
are huge needs for software in China. Unfortunately, piracy has always
been an obstacle for on-premises vendors. Since SaaS delivery is
getting more and more popular, it’s not a problem anymore. We are
convinced that it’s the right time to enter China market for SaaS
vendors.

If China is on your recent roadmap, we invite you to join us,
exploring Chinese marketing together.

As the sole operation provider for ZOHO ( www.baihui.com), we’re
providing a comprehensive hosting and distribution service for ZOHO.
We are also helping other SaaS or on-premises ISVs getting success in
China market, such as Siondo, Kaspersky, Intel Software, TechSmith,
QSR and so on. With the experience accumulated in years, we feature a
Demonstration Farm Model of Software Publishing through our service
suites as followings:
1.)Localization.
We have a team dedicated to localization, covering apps, websites,
documentation etc.
2.)Marketing campaigns
Including but not limited in:Buyers Targeting and Buyers Survey; Sales
Lead Generation & Potential Acquisition Solution; Prospect Maturation
Solution
3.)Local Deployment & Hosting
For SaaS Vendors only.

It would be great to have the opportunity to discuss the huge
opportunities in China Market.
If you have any question, please do not hesitated to contact me.

Many thanks,
Andy Zhao
PC Stars
E-mail: hui....@pcstars.com.cn