Urgent: We need 3 nodes (OCT FPGA U280) for 16 hours.

Bharadwaj Madabhushi

May 29, 2024, 7:28:46 PMMay 29
to cloudlab-users

Hello,

As our deadline approaches, we've noticed that all OCT FPGA U280s are currently in use. Is there a possibility of obtaining three nodes for conducting our experiments? We anticipate requiring them for just 16 hours.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated! This is of utmost importance to us.

Thank you, Bharadwaj

Suranga Handagala

May 30, 2024, 9:04:35 AMMay 30
to cloudlab-users
It looks like a user from your group has been able to allocate three nodes. Are you all set? If not, please wait another 2-3 hours until the current experiment with pc160-163 finishes, and those nodes will be free.

-Suranga