Failed to run expriment with reserved resources

Ingenzi Vany

May 19, 2024, 3:09:24 PMMay 19
to cloudlab-users
Hi,

I have made a reservation for 2 c6525-25g nodes. Nevertheless, when I try to start an experiment with the resources, I get an error stating:

You are over your disk quota at the target cluster, probably because of too many saved disk images. Please click on 'Storage->My Disk Images' above and delete images you no longer need.
   Over disk quota, please clean up.

However, when I check 'My Disk Images,' it states that I have no disk images.

I'm concerned that this error might revoke my reservation, as I haven't been able to create an experiment in the 6 hours since it started.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Vany

Ufuk Usubutun

May 19, 2024, 6:57:10 PMMay 19
to cloudlab-users
Hi,

I am also having trouble starting any experiments on the Utah cluster. I am getting the exact same disk quota error above and I too have no disk images.

I wonder if there is a Utah cluster wide issue. Thank you for your time looking into this.

Regards,
Ufuk

Leigh Stoller

May 20, 2024, 9:04:41 AMMay 20
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> I am also having trouble starting any experiments on the Utah cluster. I am getting the exact same disk quota error above and I too have no disk images.
>
> I wonder if there is a Utah cluster wide issue. Thank you for your time looking into this.

Hi. This should be fixed now, we had a transient disk space issue
last night. Thanks for letting us know.

Leigh

Ingenzi Vany

May 20, 2024, 9:08:08 AMMay 20
to cloudlab-users
Hi Leigh,

Thank you very much for your help. The problem now is that the reservation has been cancelled since I couldn't use it.

Vany

Leigh Stoller

May 20, 2024, 9:09:34 AMMay 20
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> Hi Leigh,
>
> Thank you very much for your help. The problem now is that the reservation has been cancelled since I couldn't use it.

Sorry about that. Put in a new reservation and we will get it approved
asap.

Thanks
Leigh