Request for a longer extension

Yueying Li

Dec 21, 2022, 12:34:06 PM12/21/22
to cloudlab-users
Dear cloudlab admin,

Thanks again for all the support.
I am wondering if I can have a slightly longer reservation time for my experiments for some final evaluation on the d820 node. One would do (616) - thank you very much!

Best,

Leigh Stoller

Dec 21, 2022, 2:09:04 PM12/21/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Do you have a specific experiment? Please send a link.
Or a reservation? Please send a link. :-)

Thanks
Leigh

Yueying Li

Dec 21, 2022, 2:28:27 PM12/21/22
to cloudlab-users
Thank you! It's a currenlty running experiment, expiring in 1 hr., but it needs some request approval.

The number is:

Thank you so much!

Yueying Li

Dec 24, 2022, 2:11:57 PM12/24/22
to cloudlab-users
Thank you for helping extending the request in advance!

I am wondering if you could also help extend it by one more week after the Christma. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Lisa

Mike Hibler

Dec 24, 2022, 4:07:39 PM12/24/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we missed it and it expired, sorry.
> --
> cloudlab-users/1d618232-c099-4ec6-ac6f-fa73fb769e96n%40googlegroups.com.

Yueying Li

Dec 25, 2022, 6:50:03 AM12/25/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

No prob. Is it possible to have 2 of these nodes for 20 days?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "cloudlab-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cloudlab-users/20221224210736.GI23970%40flux.utah.edu.

Yueying Li

Dec 27, 2022, 4:08:33 PM12/27/22
to cloudlab-users
Hi Mike!

Hope you are having a nice holiday! I restarted the experiments. I was wondering if it is possible to extend it for 15 days?

Thanks so much!

Regards

Mike Hibler

Dec 28, 2022, 11:34:54 AM12/28/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
You can make an extension request through the web page.