How to remount nfs on client servers

12 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Eddie Jin

belum dibaca,
1 Jun 2022, 11.43.4401/06/22
kepadacloudlab-users
Hi,
My project is CloudMigration and experiment is zoom2net-ns3. This isa cluster with one host and two clients using nfs. I just found that my two clients of nfs are likely to be unmounted. I can access /nfs on the host, but unable to do that on two clients. Is there any way to fix it? Thank you so much

Best regards,
Eddie

Mike Hibler

belum dibaca,
1 Jun 2022, 12.15.4501/06/22
kepadacloudla...@googlegroups.com
The client nodes are waiting to mount the filesystem, so something is
up with the server perhaps. I don't see anything obviously wrong, but
you might try rebooting the server node and see if that helps.
> --
> cloudlab-users/581d67fb-fc0f-4e32-9d1a-e4c725938076n%40googlegroups.com.

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru