Unable to map all resources for r7525

Nurlan Nazaraliyev

Jun 23, 2024, 11:05:33 PM (11 days ago) Jun 23
to cloudlab-users
Hi,

I have reserved 2 r7525 (Clemson) nodes. But I cannot create experiment due to the following error:

Experiment is Pending
*** Resource reservation violation: 2 nodes of type r7525 requested, but only 0 available because of existing resource reservations to other projects or users. TIMESTAMP: 23:01:18:356036 Released the mapper lock after RunAssign1
Unable to map all resources, but since the project has all of the resources reserved, we will keep trying until you delete the resources or terminate the experiment

Nurlan Nazaraliyev

Jun 24, 2024, 1:02:42 AM (11 days ago) Jun 24
to cloudlab-users
I tried creating a new experiment. But the new one also failed.

Leigh Stoller

Jun 24, 2024, 9:17:51 AM (10 days ago) Jun 24
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> I have reserved 2 r7525 (Clemson) nodes. But I cannot create experiment due to the following error:
>
> Experiment is Pending
> *** Resource reservation violation: 2 nodes of type r7525 requested, but only 0 available because of existing resource reservations to other projects or users. TIMESTAMP: 23:01:18:356036 Released the mapper lock after RunAssign1
> Unable to map all resources, but since the project has all of the resources reserved, we will keep trying until you delete the resources or terminate the experiment

Hi. Give it a try now, one of the nodes had a firmware issue.

Leigh