Two id/rdma links not showing up

Nurlan Nazaraliyev

Jun 11, 2024, 10:23:45 PM (7 days ago) Jun 11
to cloudlab-users
Hello,

I have 2 r7525 nodes. There are 2 links with 40G for SmartNIC connectivity and one link with 1G interface for normal connection between machines. In one of the nodes (bf1), I can see all the connection interfaces but in the other node (bf2), only one interface shows up.
I instantiated the profile for a few time, but the problem is still there. I'm wondering what could be the reason for this?

Thanks in advance
Best,
Nurlan

Leigh Stoller

Jun 12, 2024, 8:31:27 AM (7 days ago) Jun 12
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> I have 2 r7525 nodes. There are 2 links with 40G for SmartNIC connectivity and one link with 1G interface for normal connection between machines. In one of the nodes (bf1), I can see all the connection interfaces but in the other node (bf2), only one interface shows up.
> I instantiated the profile for a few time, but the problem is still there. I'm wondering what could be the reason for this?
> Experiment status page: https://www.cloudlab.us/status.php?uuid=9adeeb7f-2548-11ef-9f39-e4434b2381fc

Hi. I have notified the Clemson staff to take a look at this, please leave
the experiment running. Thanks!

Leigh